Paying for care: Deferred Payment Agreements

How your home will be valued

Before you enter a DPA, the Council will get a valuation of your home.

You can also ask for an independent valuation.

If an independent valuation gives a very different value to the Council's, you can discuss this with us and agree an appropriate valuation before proceeding with the agreement.