Complaints against councillors

We have a code of conduct that sets out the standards of conduct that we expect of councillors and co-opted members of the Council.

You can read the code of conduct in the Council Constitution or email for a copy.

If you consider that a councillor or co-opted member has not observed the code of conduct, you can complain to the Monitoring Officer who will decide whether the complaint should be investigated. 

To contact the Monitoring Officer: