Temporary restriction application form

About this publication

If you think you will need a temporary closure when carrying out works on the highway, you will need to ask permission from the Council.

You can do this by filling out the form below.

Publishing information

From: Streetworks Team

Published: November 2019


Word:  Temporary restriction application form (Word doc) [45KB]

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you need help to access this information within this file, please get in touch to request an accessible format.