Paying for non-residential care

If you disagree with your financial assessment

The Council must follow rules and guidance from central government when deciding how much you need to pay toward the cost of care and support.

If you do not think we have applied the rules correctly and fairly in your financial assessment, please contact us so we can look at it again and explain the outcome.