Paying for non-residential care

How to pay for your care

After we complete your financial assessment, we will let you know how much you need to pay toward the cost of care and support.

The Council will pay the full cost to the service provider and a bill will be sent to you to request payment of your contribution.

There are several ways you can make these payments to the Council, and these will be shown on the invoice.