If you want us to look at the decision again

If you want us to look at the Housing Benefit decision write to the office and ask us to check your claim again.

You must explain why you think your benefit is wrong. This is known as "asking for a revision of the local authorities decision".

You must contact the office within one month of the date of the decision letter.

The letter must be signed and received at the housing/council tax benefits office within the time limits specified.

If an appeal is received outside the time limits there is no further right of appeal unless there are special circumstance.