Training in Care
Study programmes in child and adult care sectors.
Training in Care has National Academy status in the child and adult care sector.
They work with employers to help students into work and offer over 30 endorsed and accredited courses.
Their Skills Bank responds to the needs identified by employers, the health and care sectors, and link into occupational standards.
The duration of our study programme is set to fit your need and qualification type.
Programmes are 16+ hours per week over 6 to 12 months. They are made up of classroom and work placements within the sector.
The aim of the study programme is to help you get an understanding of the choice and opportunities for work within both the child and adult care sectors.
Once you have discussed your interests and career goals, you will be offered a place on one of the following programmes:
- Level 1 Study Programme in Child and Adult Care
- Level 2 Certificate for Children and Young People's Workforce Study Programme
- Level 2 Diploma in Care Study programme
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce Study Programme
- Level 3 Diploma in Care Study Programme
Learners can progress on to:
- higher education in nursing and teaching
After contacting Training in Care, you will be invited to an interview to discuss your career aspiration and which course would be suitable for you.
You will need to complete an initial assessment and then will be put on a pathway depending on your current ability and future career choice.
Bursaries may be available.