Thurston Outdoor Education Centre
Camping for groups
Our camping facilities are totally separate from the main building.
They are exclusive for organised groups such as:
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award
- Community groups
- Extended families
- Secure and sheltered victorian walled garden camp site, suitable for about 20 people
- Male and female toilets, showers and washrooms
- Camping barn that sleeps 12 (two bunk dorms sleeping six people each) with a group room and camp kitchen
- Two camping pods (each pod sleeps three people)
- Drying room
- Parking space close by
For information about costs, please contact the centre directly.
We only take group bookings of at least eight people. We do not take individual bookings.
To book, for availability information or further details, contact us.