COVID-19 will be a feature of our lives for the foreseeable future, so we need to learn to live with it and manage the risk to ourselves and others.
All of us can play our part by understanding the situations where risks of COVID-19 infection and transmission are likely to be higher and take action to reduce these risks.
Steps you can take to reduce the risk
- Get vaccinated
- Stay at home if you have symptoms or test positive
- Consider wearing a face covering
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover your mouth if you need to cough or sneeze
- Open the windows to let fresh air in
Visit the government website for data on COVID-19.
For local information, enter your postcode or use the interactive map.
For the latest COVID-19 advice in different languages, visit Doctors of the World: Coronavirus information in different languages.
You can also translate any page on our website into various languages using Google Translate.