Tell us about your community group or activities
If you are running any kind of group, activity or service in South Tyneside then South Tyneside Council and Inspire want to hear from you.
We want to expand on our #LoveSouthTyneside community spirit and celebrate and promote all the fantastic support that is being offered in our communities.
We would like a better understanding about what might be missing in our borough - whether its support for a particular age group, communities, or a type of activity. To do this, we have created a survey for you to complete.
Please tell us about what you or your group do by completing our survey using the link below:
The survey will help us to create a map of community activities available in South Tyneside.
View the privacy notice.
As well as grant opportunities, South Tyneside Council can also offer:
- Adding your organisation on our Council and #LoveSouthTyneside website pages.
- Include any activities on the Council What's On event listings.
- Promote your group or activity through our social media posts and adverts. We can also offer 'how to make the most of social media' workshops.
- A video promoting your club or activities.
- An article promoting your group in our Council resident magazine which is distributed to 72,000 households.
- Promotion during awareness days that are directly linked to the group.
- *A plasma screen across Council buildings, on King Street and on the A194.
*Plasma screens will be allocated on a rolling basis. A screen will be allocated to each group for a specific time period and then another group will be promoted.