Apply for new building works

Private drains and sewers

It is also important to know where existing drains are around your property and also how these may be affected by the proposed work.

All drains serving more than one property are the responsibility of Northumbrian Water Ltd.

To alter or build over these drains you must get permission from Northumbrian Water.

For more information, visit Northumbrian Water.