Customer changes to our leisure centres
Changes being introduced in our leisure centres, which will improve member experiences and offer more flexibility to members.
There are some exciting customer changes being introduced in our leisure centres in the coming months, which will
- improve member experiences
- simplify visits to our centres
- offer more flexibility to members
Changes expected to be introduced Autumn 2022.
Customer changes include:
- New Mobile App - easier and faster way to book and pay for classes and activities. Be kept up to date with our latest news and review your information and bookings. Quicker facility access
- Self-Serve Kiosks - collect sauna bands, check in and book activities without the need to queue at reception
- Electronic check-in for class programmes via tablets outside of studios
The app will soon be available to download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
Once you have downloaded the app, you will be able to book:
- fitness classes
- gym inductions
- sport facilities including courts and pitches
Direct debit members and Get Active Card holders will also be able to use the app to access our centres with a new digital membership card on their smartphones. Physical cards will also still be available.
App users can also access "Les Mills classes at home" through the new app and will receive a discount if you choose to subscribe.
An online booking system will be available soon where you can pay for classes and sports bookings.
This can be done securely through an online customer portal or the new app.