Projects that need approval


External insulation fixed to the existing walls

You need approval in all cases to carry out this work as this alters the thermal performance of the building.

Inserting cavity wall insulation (in existing cavity walls)

You do need approve to carry out these works, however, your approved installer should have type approval for the installation and they will submit the required paperwork to Building Control.